Thursday, October 06, 2005

iHATEyou

i told myself not to cry for him le
why i cant do it?
why do i hab to be affected wif tings tts
NONE OF MY BUSINESS?
i hate those tears touchin ma face
FCUK OFF
I HATE HIM!!!!!
i sound jus like a sore loser =/
FUCK HIM!!
why mus he LIE?!! WHY?!
wad motive he've got?!!!
REVENGE on me huh?!!
LOL!!!!!!! i'm so sAd.
why are dey so sweet?
or isit true abt wad my frens sae
tt he's toyin my feelins from the beginnin?
he dun reali lurfes me
tts why he dun treat me well
tts why he get over tings so fast
so....i'm a TOY la?
why i fu chu de cant get back?!
FCUK EVERITING!
okie. as i sae
ITS NOT MY TAI JI
FCUK MYSELF FOR BEIN KPO
i jus cant helped
i hab no lack of suitors k?
so mani people quein for now
why mus i be sad?
PEOPLE oso dun feel anitin
i feel so much ting for wad?!
ish tis duno wad ting worth my tears?
definitely NO!!
he's enjoyin his lyfe rite NOW!!
he'll get his bao ying. i curse him
awww..i'm so bad..he shud get on wif his lyfe rite? =)
U TINK I FCUK CARE?
CURSE SI HIM!!!!
for toyin ma feelinss..
for lyin to me
i reali HATE si him ler!!!!
how he treat me and how he treat her
its totalli UNFAIR!!
yea. cuz i'm not prettie. i'm fat
she's prettie; she cute
blame myself huh?


hais. why hab i becum so scarie?
so fierce. so different?
ish tis yi da li pinguo mar?
i dun wanna change becuz of him
not worth it at all
i noe i'll meet sumone better
sumone tt dotes on me; lurfes me for who i am
sumone reali worth my everitin
i'll wait =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home