Thursday, October 22, 2009

philosophy

hmm. im having sore throat le.
vonn kept saying i sound like Li Jing now, which i agree LOL
tis few days end lesson reali earli
resulted me being alone at home for super long period of time
reali feel damn damn damn bored
i duno why other single female not so bored as me one?!
how i hope i have a single female fren for me to date out as and wen
and go outside bio guys or gif guys bio lo -.-"

today research on a philosophy as my grp's project
i tink its an interesting one
it says ' 20% of effort 80% of result '
i kept wondering how true it is
the example they gave was
20% of the tings tt made u happy contributes to 80% of ur happiness
tis sentence is somewhat true i guess
so can i conclude tt
20% of effort can erase 80% of my sadness?
LOL still figuring out tis philophy
next week hafta present

tmr gonna lan wif RAMS o.O
sunday meeting ite peeps
next tues swimming with ru
next saturday doing project
can more people keep me occupied ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home