Monday, November 09, 2009

need encouragements!

came across a blog that mentioned about me

Tan Hwee Peng 陈慧苹 was one bubbly girl who seemed confident even though she was dubbed as the Kancheong Spider Queen (who regularly went around telling everyone how nervous she was). I thought her appearance was appealing onstage and her confidence was admirable.

Tan Hwee Peng 陈慧苹 tried to deliver 《你是爱我的》by 张惠妹 Amei but Aijia's rendition of the song was slightly superior to Huiping's and judges seemed to notice that. That ruled unfavourably against Huiping but I like to see sunny characters onstage to sing and I expected her to be onstage again very soon.

it wasnt really a compliment, instead tis person felt tt aijia's rendition was better. however, his last sentence really motivates me quite a lot. tis guy expect me to be on stage again very soon. i suddenly got an urge to prove him right! now my chance is here, i will grab it tightly! ROARS

i seemed to really give ppl the impression tt im confident hor, many ppl have commented tt. how interesting i thought. and tis guy used bubbly and sunny to describe me LOL i liked it !

i need to win not to onli shine, but to earn back my money !!! muahahahahaaa. i am SHINY PINGUO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home